Covid-19 Care Prepare
Please know that safety is our #1 priority, and we are taking additional precautions. For the safety of 7 Wonders’ guests and team members masks are still mandated in our facility until further notice. To avoid masks mandate please provide a proof that you are fully vaccinated. We appreciate your business and cooperation.
Health & Safety Measures:
- Social distance enforced
- Hand sanitization provided
- Contactless payments
- Staff wear masks
- Masks required for all guests
Our team is Barbicide and COVID-19 Certified. “We are committed to disinfectant and sanitization for the safety and well-being of our employees and the community.”
At 7 Wonders the health and well-being of our salons, Artists and guests is always a top priority. We are deeply concerned for everyone who has been impacted by the COVID-19 and we sincerely hope that you and your loved ones are staying well at this time.
As always, hygiene standards are of utmost importance to us and we are monitoring current CDC guidelines closely to help ensure that we are taking all necessary precautions to help protect you and our communities.
We want to share with you some of the adjustments that we’ve had to make to our salon operations. This is out of an abundance of caution for our staff, our guests and our community. We’ve made many internal changes to our salon procedures, but we wanted to share the ones that will affect you at your visit.
- Please come alone to your appointment. We will not accommodate extra family members, children or friends. If they come with you, they will need to wait outside. No handshakes or hugs for us at this time either please!
- All guests will be required to wear a mask that hooks behind the ears (all staff members will be required to wear masks as well). We will do our best to apply your hair color without getting it on your mask. It would be best to use a disposable mask if you are concerned with hair color stains. If you do not have a mask, you may purchase one from us for $3.
- Mask Requirements. For spa services, such as facial or massage you will remove your mask in the treatment room while getting the service done, then you must wash your hands and put it back on before leaving the treatment room.
- COVID-19 Protocols. When you come in, we’ll practice WA State Covid 19 protocols. We’ll ask that you use hand sanitizer or wash your hands in the restroom. You will be seated at every other station and 6 feet apart in the lounge. We continue to offer complimentary wine, Aveda hot tea and water at your request.
- Checkout Process. Towards the end of your service, a member of our guest care team will begin the checkout process. We will total your service, add gratuity and your home care products (we will gather them for you and bag them up).
- Salon App. If you have a smart phone we ask that you download a “Salon Pocket App” the app will allow you to book, check in, purchase products and check out, safest option as it requires no contact for payment. For more details about how the app works and future transaction please download the app to learn more and ask one of our care team member.
- Future Appointment Bookings. We will not be booking future appointments inside the salon. This is to shorten the amount of time you’re spending in the building and eliminate the number of staff we need to have working. We will note your future appointment day and time preferences and call or text you in a timely fashion to book your next service.
Please know how very important providing excellent service is to us. These new measures we are taking are temporary until we can get back to the high standards that you have come to expect from us.
We sincerely appreciate your support. This situation has certainly brought on some challenges, but we are determined to rise to the occasion with a positive attitude and high level of professionalism. As these circumstances are ever changing, they will require our constant attention and reevaluation. We ask that you please be patience with us as make the necessary adjustments.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding these new protocols please do not hesitate to reach out to Ann Cao at 509-309-2603 or send us a message using the link below. Thank you!
7 Wonders Beauty Aveda Tea